- DAMN INTELLIGENT
- VALUABLE AS HELL AND NOT THE LEAST BIT WORTHLESS
- SUPER FUCKING LOVED
- EXTREMELY GOD DAMN INTERESTING
- NOT TO MENTION A HOT PIECE OF ASS
I’m reblogging this because it’s an awesome message, BUT ALSO BECAUSE I HOVERED OVER IT
Hover over it. Do it.
- you are never as awkward as you think you are
- you are never as annoying as you think you are
- you are never as boring as you think you are
- your compliments are never as creepy as you think they are
- you are way more wanted than you give yourself credit for
- chin up, dude
You insult me
as if the worst names
haven’t come out of my
own mouth before.
But you could never
hate me as much as I
once hated myself.
keep your tongue
heavy. I have already
survived the worst.
If flowers can
how to bloom after
so can you.
I am hard on myself. But isn’t it better to be honest about these things before someone else can use them against you? Before someone else can break your heart? Isn’t it better to break it yourself?